Friday, June 5, 2009

WELCOME TO THE PLEASURE CENTER...

It's cold outside. This economy is in shambles. I am needing to depend on my creativity for money. It used to be that a day job was enough to make ends meet. Apparently not. Being an artist anywhere is a struggle. What is the next hustle? I am trying to give up drinking alcohol for a month. I can only take it one day at a time. We'll see what happens when I play records tonight for 6 hours. Or, tomorrow, when SSPS plays PARIS LONDON (next to GLASSLANDS), and I am around free libations. The rest of the week has been spent @ FURR CITY, my studio of 5 years. I should be going there soon. BUSHWICK OPEN STUDIOS is happening this weekend. I will present my studio as is, no frills. I'll clean a little. I'll throw away the empty booze bottles and cans. I have records to search for, this evening. This blog will soon be made public, in conjunction with my site maze on google sites. The Secret Servants welcome you.

No comments:

Post a Comment