Monday, September 27, 2010

A Savage Society Public Service Announcement

I tried to make a "Free Video" on Masher.com- that lets you make videos with uploaded footage, that I uploaded and cannot see any of the videos for, pictures, that worked okay, or footage from their archive. I tried to use their videos and my pictures, since my video wasn't showing up. It is (most definitely) how those conspiracy theory videos that are all over the internet are being made. HA. That shit ain't working. I don't think it works well with long vid's, and mine was 9 minutes. While editing, it would not let me scroll any frames that weren't on the screen to edit. It might start working again soon and when it does, I'll repost it. But right now, I feel like I wasted my night. I'll have a real video for y'all soon! I'm drawing the storyboards now. Oh, shit! Storyboards! Anyways, Enjoy this SSPS PSA that I made fo' yo' asses...

No comments:

Post a Comment