Monday, September 20, 2010

SPACE MUSIC WITH JONNY PORKCHOP THIS THURSDAY IN NYC

This Thursday, join your space host and musical captain- Porkchop - as he helps you to reach into yourselves and the minds of others through recorded music. Expect an eclectic mix of music not limited to music in the genres of-Future Primitive, Cosmos, F-Punk, Rocker, Child Adult, Grab Bag, Soda Pop, and Camera Obscura. Never Band Wagon. Yes. I am talking MULTI-GENRE MADNESS!!! After all, it is my thing... to provide my people with songs they might not otherwise hear juxtaposed against enough familiarity, to keep you interested into going deeper into sounds you might have not otherwise enjoyed.You may ask, why am I explaining this? It's because I can't explain it while I'm making it happen and I want you to hear these great records that I keep running across. I'LL BE THERE FROM THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER ON THURSDAYS THROUGH OCTOBER, presiding over the Cut from 10PM til the break of 4AM. Please join us at the Wreckroom. 940 Flushing @ Evergreen. Brooklyn. Hope to see you!!!
-Jon
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment