Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY! TUESDAY AND FRIDAY: SSPS MAKES UP FOR LOST TIME

In the last year, following the tragedy, pretty much immediately afterwards, I became a Trucker. I'd already been a box trucker for the greater fine art world in the New York City area for a greater part of ten years. With a stint of OTR truckung in 2002 before this last year. My father trucked. My brother trucks. I can truck it up as well. Little fucking gear jammer. I didn't play live too often last year. I tried to keep playing as much as I could. Hotel life is fucking lonely. Playing in headphones sucks. Dragging your rig up two floors so you can set up too play for no one sucks after driving for eleven hours. Coming home feels crazy. Anyways, I am playing two shows this week, the first of which is tonight at a new venue called "Big Snow Buffalo Lodge" on the Southside of Williamsburg. There's gonna be an Aussie in the building, TIM COSTER will be bringing his noise from down under. Austrailian noise. I like the sound of that. Local legends- DRIP HOUSE will also grace the stage. Ex-2000Million10 bandmate and multimedia queen REBECCA GAFFNEY will be on the visuals with MATTHEW CARON to insure our eyes while we provide sound for your ears. Check the Facebook invite here---
INVITE TUESDAY
No flyer...

And coming this FRIDAY!!! SSPS yucks it up again with a different set on the same theme @ LONE WOLF in BUSHWICK with JONAS REINHARDT and LONG DISTANCE POISON and BEHAVIOR. Heres another Facebook invitation---
INVITE FRIDAY

We're ready to play. Are you ready to party? Expect something to bring you smoothly into the midweek tonight, and a trommeltrance on Friday. Din Da Da everybody! See ya at the show!

i'm back, assholes...
Beware the Double Bolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment