Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NIGHT TWO: NY EYE AND EAR 3!!!

Photobucket
The New Wavers had a music convention. Only kidding! I went to the second day of the NY Eye and Ear Fest at the Knitting Factory. Played there, in fact. I didn't document much, as I was riding the line between, beer, schedule times, pre-backlining my rig, and the spectation of live music!
Here's a little Omega Jarden and their voyeur friendly night beat! The sound is shitty with this little camera. I'd advise you turn it down a little!!!

I can't wait to see them again!
Photobucket
Transcending the body
Photobucket
Transcending the the night!
Doing my thang.
Doing My Thang. It was a short set. If my memory serves me correctly, the set list was-
1/. Societies Savage (Parts one and two)
2/. Catacomb City (transition)
3/. Sweet Children
4/. Double Life
5/. There's a Woman (Gino Soccio cover song)
I think my set might have been like 20 Minutes. Sweet. There were too many bands too list but it's awesome to be a smaller part of a bigger world! Thanks Todd Pendu and every one involved with organizing such a great two day celebration of aural creativity!!!
You can check out more @ http://www.pendu.org/nyeyeandear/
EEE3
Check yous soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment