Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bark at the Moon...


... What a night. On my way to "Shea Stadium" in East Williamsburg, I think I saw someone being mugged on Meserole St. by 2 teenagers with a large stick or a bat, while someone looked on passively from 20 ft. away. I was riding my bike and it didn't look serious when I went by. When I rode past them the kids broke out and the victim gave chase, leaving his grocery bags and flip flops on the side walk. The dude who was 20Ft. away said he wasn't paying attention, and was only outside to smoke a cigarette. I arrive @ Shea. Nice Venue. Great Energy and some serious experimental music. There was a Syrian BBQ across the street that I wish we could have been pat of. One man's pop music, is another man's vision quest. The full Moon was glorious. It lent itself to Telecult Powers and JFR as SETH and their project- Virginal Volcanoes. They really took it to the edge of infinity. Supporting acts, Grass Hoppers, Zone Dogs, and Glen and the Boys, really set the tone for the evening. Perfect show for 5 bucks. I'll definitely be going back to Shea!After the show, feeling good, I want to the Coon to pick up my roomie who was locked out. To make a long story short, right around 4:30 shit got wild. This seemingly nerdy dude totally beat the shit out of 2 people, one of which was my friend, who totally got his jaw broke and had to have his mouth wired shut! Totally fucked up. I didn't see the second fight but helped to seperate the two in the first one. That nerd packed a wallop of a punch. He should have gotten stomped, Boot Party style, but didn't. I wasn't outside. Had I been, we might have been some. "in jail with out no bail", mother fuckers! That Side Show Bob looking mugg has an SOS out on him. He'' never come back. Just a brawler in the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment