Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LOLEATTA HALLOWAY PASSES ON...

I really don't want all of my posts to be a total bummer but another Legend has passed through. I reposted from one of the blogs that I read, this morning, before going to a job interview. Once more, I don't know what to say. We grew up with Lulu. She did so much for so many. Patron Saint to not only the Children, all people. I know you are up in heaven. Loleatta , Clair Amory, Kurt "Supermax" Hauenstein, Mick Karn, Bo Didley, Munetaka Higuchi, and Chrislo Haas have started a Super Group. Ron Hardy is producing it. God will be holding a press conference where he anounces the new groups name and tour dates inside your dreams. Here's a diddy from a sweet little 45...

... and my personal favorite. Who remembers the edit of Dreamin' that Craig Alexander and Rush used to bump, where it was flipped upside down, and every which way but loose? Will Loleatta's secret House edits see the light of day again? I am not talking about some new shit, but I am open to listen if you can bring it without being tacky or stupid. We can tell in the first 48 bars if it's weak or not...

She Hit and Run, and now we'll have to Catch You on the Rebound...

No comments:

Post a Comment